Tuesday, May 4, 2010


So here we are in Rexburg and I thought at first we might get lucky with the weather. Who am I kidding it's Rexburg. Ben has done a total one eighty and now wants to be a Vet. So he is frantically working on changing his classes three weeks into the semester. I am just trying to survive Pregancy and school. Maybe if the baby wasn't sitting on my butt bone I wouldn't have a hard time sitting through class, but she is so that equals me feeling very uncomfortable from 7 till 5. I realized that I hadn't ever put an updated picture up of the baby! So here it is.

4 comments:

  1. is she sucking her thumb?? too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that you are so uncomfortable. It's too bad there's nothing you can do about it-at least nothing that three more months won't fix. :) We wish the best for Ben and vet school too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not fun to be uncomfortable. You can do it, though! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ben and Whitney. So fun to read your blog! Your baby looks so adorable! Kind of off subject, but Drew and I are going to buils a log bed and I was wondering if you could send me some pictures of yours for some ideas.
    Luv ya, Trissi
    trissih@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete