Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Picture Perfect

So Life has not been crazy busy lately for me. We always have fun during the week but I have been finding much more time for my blog and shutterfly. com. If you don't know what shutterfly is you should look into it. My sister in law Kayla introduced me to it. You can upload all your pictures to this site and have so many different options as to what to do with them. Currently I am working on Grace's 1st year book. Now I will admit I am not completely driven to do pictures that look professional for every event in my child's life, so her book by no means looks professional. Which is sad. My mom was really good about that kind of stuff, which is why I don't see the need for it. You see I enjoy looking at the random shots taken with our home camera more than the other ones. Because they show who we really are. Not dressed up, no shoes, messy hair and usually surrounded by a crowd of our neighborhood friends. So I decided that I wouldn't waste too much of my money or time and stress on getting the perfect picture because that is not real. Life is not perfect. I want to look back on my children's lives and remember how it really was. Now don't get me wrong. I think having family pictures taken is really awesome. And we have had a few done ourselves. But to me getting a perfect picture and making everyones life crazy in order to do so, just seems silly especially because in the end we won't take these pictures with us..I am pretty sure we will have a better way to view the things we want to see in this life. But never the less I want to be a good mother and have some memories for Grace to look back on, so the book is going to be done! Other than that this week will most likely be just about the same as the last few. Except we are going to dinner in Orlando tonight with some friends from Rexburg who are on Vacation here, and Ben gets to work at the distribution center on Wednesday. I hope you all enjoy some of the recipes I have posted! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment